First date went well, but worried about texting - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 14, 2021

First date went well, but worried about texting

So this is a follow on from my post yesterday:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/nbwpi7/tips_for_first_date/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The date went well superb! We grabbed a drink, which turned into a second and then third. We vibed well, the banter and flirting was there, and we both suggested we were looking for something serious / long term.

I suggested after our 3rd drink whether she’d like to take a walk, and I knew a great spot. She agreed, I held her hand and we chatted away on our walk to a place nearby the river. We sat on a bench, I put my arm around her and she sort of slumped into my arms and just relaxed. It felt like we could talk about whatever and anything, and just overall nice. At one point, my arm started going numb and we repositioned, at which point I went in for the kiss. It definitely was a nice kiss, and very romantic. We continued talking, I mentioned I wasn’t someone that talks / dates numerous people and was interested in focusing on seeing her again - she reciprocated and pointed out that was refreshing, and she liked overall that I was confident and assertive! And then at one point realised it was after midnight! It also started raining, so we decided to call it a night and order our ubers.

We both agreed it was a great night and that we should do it again this week. She told me when suits her and I said we can surely organise something! Our ubers then arrived, we kissed again, and I told her to let me know if she got home safe.

I then got a text when she got home, with an inside joke, and a few more messages later I said good night and I’ll speak to her in the morning.

Now I don’t want to ruin this and come across as clingy/over keen - but its the morning now, and I’m about to go to the gym but I really wanna text her like a good morning and another inside joke about the gym! I havent been on such a good date ever, and the signs point to her reciprocating the energy. I just dont want to ruin anything.

Any advice?

TLDR: first date went well, but worried about texting etiquette and coming across as too keen, despite her being very interested in me.

submitted by /u/eastday2929
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bvb3No
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages