Guy hit on me, got my info, only chats twice a day? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Guy hit on me, got my info, only chats twice a day?

This guy (28M) I (23F) find super attractive hit on me and asked me to add him on Instagram and we began chatting there. He ended up following all my social media since then and instantly messages me when I make a new post on Instagram but only talks with me once or twice a day. He’s since called me beautiful and we’ve playfully flirted back and forth and made small talk, but he hasn’t asked for my number. He’s the shy type and I can tell he pushed himself to approach me.

Honestly I kinda don’t mind our scarce convos bc it’s fun and kind of mysterious, this is a total stranger who randomly hit on me! At the same time, I have no idea what I’m doing lol. I don’t want to pursue him too much but I kinda do wana talk more and get to know him. Should I take his infrequent replies as disinterest?

I’ve been out of town traveling since we met, but I also kind of want to ask him on a date a few weeks from now when I’m back? idk.. any advice on how to navigate flirting with a total stranger who randomly approached you?

Edit to add: should I give him more space to “miss” me? Or should I chat him up when he does respond? I don’t think he’s playing games but I also don’t want to over-communicate

submitted by /u/eurisa
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fptCES
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages