Had a girl over that was crazy about me. We started making out then she tells me were not compatible. Anyone ever experience this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Had a girl over that was crazy about me. We started making out then she tells me were not compatible. Anyone ever experience this?

So I met this girl online who was really into me very early on, she would talk about, sex, cuddling, taking baths together, etc before we even met and just talked on the phone a few times. I found it a bit odd for a girl to be this invested after a conversation on the phone and some texting. I rolled with it though and didn't necessarily see it as something problematic. Today she came over to my place. This would be our first time meeting in person. Immediately we went to the bedroom and started cuddling then we made out. We made out for a little while then she told me I was going too fast, she felt uncomfortable, and wanted to stop. I stopped and just cuddled with her for a little while. She then told me that she doesn't think were compatible at all. I was accepting about it and didn't whine or argue or whatever. I kept my cool. She said the kissing felt weird. We tried starting things again and I could tell she was really trying to see if it would get better. But it didn't. We stopped and then she started telling me that she still has feelings for her ex and would always feel love for him. It's complex though because she broke up with him since she felt he wasn't fulfilling certain needs of hers and wasn't invested in her, to put it simply. Despite this, she describes it as the best relationship she's ever had. She tells me he was perfect and super compatible physically and that I wasn't like that at all. To me, it sounds like she just feels that way simply because I'm not her ex and no guy would really match up to him since she still has intense feelings for him, not so much that were genuinely incompatible. They cut communication about 3 weeks ago. I'm not really going to try to get her back. She honestly seems a little mentally unstable in other ways anyway.

But I'm still confused. Is this a thing that happens? Are there girls that are really attracted to you personality-wise and physically but when it comes to getting physical it's not there? Or is she just hung up on her ex to the point where she can't feel it with another guy. I'm wondering if I actually did something wrong with her and if this would be something I'd have to work on in the future or if I shouldn't worry and take it as something that was on her and not me.

submitted by /u/desperateseagull
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bPHHcv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages