Have you ever said to yourself, "Screw this, I stay single forever"? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Have you ever said to yourself, "Screw this, I stay single forever"?

I'm having a hard time with dating. I've had nice dates, been ghosted, and ran into extremely clingy women. I've been either told I'm too boring, or too quiet by a few women so far. This conflicts with my friends/family, who say I have a great personality. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am always respectful and try to start good conversation.

I've been cheated on in my last long term relationship. To be honest, I didn't feel good enough for a long time. I questioned my worth. Therapy was extremely helpful. My therapist says I should keep working at dating. She said it's allowing me to "sort out" what I like and dislike. However, it starts to suck when you keep getting told that you're "boring". Sure, I'm introverted, but is that a major turnoff for people? I also love traveling, local events, and trying new restaurants. I thought dating was supposed to be exciting. Instead, I'm constantly learning what I lack, and how I'm not good enough for people. I honestly think I'm an interesting and cool person to be around.

Seriously thinking of giving up.

submitted by /u/cowboymouse21
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fhMEx0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages