How can you feel a connection with someone but they feel zero connection with you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

How can you feel a connection with someone but they feel zero connection with you?

How is this possible to feel something for someone and they just feel nothing for you. I thought similar people attract? I guess my question is philosophical in a way. For example, the other day I hang out with a guy and we had sex. The entire time I had fun with him. I feel that we connected even though we had small talk only. Every time we talk I feel that we are similar. Yet he feels nothing for me and is not interested in pursuing a relationship. Like how is it possible that he gives me butterflies yet I give him zero feelings ://

submitted by /u/kattyhasaquestion
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ugJGgB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages