How to enjoy my own company? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 22, 2021

How to enjoy my own company?

I’m 22 male I have a girlfriend she’s awesome and everything, when we’re together it’s the best time ( we meet 2h a week ), I’m a guy that knows his worth and have high self esteem and the full package, but when I’m alone I feel that I always need to be with someone ( a friend or girlfriend) I feel that I don’t enjoy my own company, I want to get to that level that I can take myself on a date and go out alone and not rely on other people to go out with ( in my life I have just a girlfriend and a buddy ) so when I’m going out I always need one of them to be free to go out )

How do i enjoy my own company?

submitted by /u/punverse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SedxZE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages