I (26F) feel unwanted and unappreciated by my LDR BF (22M) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 14, 2021

I (26F) feel unwanted and unappreciated by my LDR BF (22M)

We have been dating a total of 4+ years and over that time as with most relationships have had many ups and downs. Recently however I just haven’t been feeling wanted or appreciated. I am always the one asking to call or hang out and plan trips. If I do ask to call he will ask for more time doing whatever it is he’s doing, or will ask to swap after only calling for two hours. I have outright told him that I have these feelings and some ideas that I thought would help and it STILL feels like he’d rather be off doing other things.

Like tonight: I have worked a 15 hour shift barely got to send him two messages I was so slammed and get back to my hotel and shower and ask to call him and he tells me he just started his duo queue games. This is the same duo queue partner he spends 8-9 hours with a day normally.

Is it unreasonable to think that after a day of working that long to expect your SO to want to talk to you? Especially if you have communicated that you like to call while out on your work trips.

I try and set boundaries and I told him I wanted to call he will have to stop his games. I’m tired of coming second to games. Is there anything else I could do?

submitted by /u/Allurialli
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uQVkj5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages