I need some help and advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 24, 2021

I need some help and advice

Me(16) Her(14) I told her I liked her a few weeks back and she told me she had liked me before but I guess I never got the signs and now she says she doesn't know her feelings about me at the moment but she said she'll consider it. I guess I'm the only nice guy thats wanted to date her and I was talking to her friend about it and she apparently likes dating douchebags and they break up with her not long later but she still goes for them. How do I convince her to like a nice guy like me that's been the whole complete opposite of those other guys without seeming pushy about it and what should I do to interest her in me again?

submitted by /u/dad_bod2004
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bTq3Vl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages