Relationship advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 24, 2021

Relationship advice

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now, so we’re still kinda young but also not brand new. My past relationships weren’t so well, for this reason I’m kinda used to having a guard up. My current boyfriend is amazing, I love him to death and everything about him. However, he is just like the “golden retriever” boyfriend trope if you’ve heard it. When I get upset at him for something, he doesn’t understand why and he will close up and sometimes cry. I can be honest and say I talk loudly when I’m upset maybe even yell, but when he does this it makes me feel like a monster, like my exes. He always immediately apologizes, to the point where I’m not sure if he actually knows what he’s apologizing for. He’s very sweet and so good to me, I’m just not sure what to do about this. It’s hard for me to not be able to talk about how I feel, and have to solve all our problems myself, has anyone gone through something similar to this?

submitted by /u/Double-Membership-20
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bTAWql
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages