I’m (25/F) not sure what to make of a situation with coworker (25/M) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 24, 2021

I’m (25/F) not sure what to make of a situation with coworker (25/M)

This new guy started at my job a couple weeks ago. He is new in town. I never talked to him because he’s all the way across the office, but he caught my eye.

We had a work outing at a bar this weekend and ended up sitting next to each other. We got fairly drunk but had good conversation, were making each other laugh, kind of flirting, sharing intimate things about our lives, generally vibing.

It was about 1am and people started leaving. I noticed he disappeared without saying bye, but he was outside, waiting for something, maybe an Uber.

I got home and got a friend request from him and a message that said “if you want to come hang out feel free”. I said I would have but I was already home. I’m the only coworker he is friends with on Facebook.

Today we worked together but didn’t talk - he’s all the way across the office and I feel shy and awkward. I don’t know if he’s actually interested or if we were drunk but I would love to get to know him better. Please help!

Tldr: drank at a work event with a new coworker. We really connected and at the end of the night he sent me a Facebook friend request and said I could come over but I was already home. I want to get to know him better but don’t know how to go about it.

submitted by /u/hollowholes
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fXYYBR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages