Do you ever have the urge to reach out to someone that has ghosted you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 24, 2021

Do you ever have the urge to reach out to someone that has ghosted you?

I just wonder if it’s normal to feel the urge to text someone that has ghosted you. I really liked this guy that I went on many dates with and well he ghosted me (big yikes 😕) I feel so dumb for wanting to text him since he was rude enough to ghost me. I’m trying to refrain myself from even thinking about him and reaching out. But I keep thinking about him. Am I the only person that feels this way? The feeling of wanting to reach out to a ghost

submitted by /u/jennamimi
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vioQi7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages