I'm exceptionally bad at initiating anything physical - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

I'm exceptionally bad at initiating anything physical

I have found based on the last few dates I've been on, that despite the fact that I can generally hold a conversation well, I have a lot of trouble when it comes to initiating anything physical, flirting, etc. I think a lot of this is due to the fact that I have a very hard time reading people plus the anxiety of whether that advance will be rejected.

My issue is that being a guy, it's often expected that I initiate and I'm not exactly sure how to learn this skill. I think this is read as a lack of self-confidence (which it partially is), but part of it is that I don't pick up on the cues very well and I'm inexperienced at dating in general.

I just wonder how this can be learned, especially when one has social anxiety and has never really every initiated anything in the past.

submitted by /u/walker777007
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fc7WvO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages