I'm not sure if this girl likes me as a friend or more than a friend. We have slept in the same bed about 4 times now, but only cuddling, I wanna kiss her but I don't know if she wants me to. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

I'm not sure if this girl likes me as a friend or more than a friend. We have slept in the same bed about 4 times now, but only cuddling, I wanna kiss her but I don't know if she wants me to.

I've never been super confident and I hit puberty quite late (about 16, I'm 18 now) and still look fairly young for my age. I have a hard time believing that a girl could like me because all through school none of the girls did because I looked about 12 when all the other boys had beards starting and were tall. I'm about 5'11, 170lbs and I feel kinda fat which makes me worried about going further in a relationship.

I don't wanna try to kiss her then it end up being awkward, because we were 'friends' for about 2 months before I slept in the same bed for the first time. I didn't get any cues that she liked me before we shared a bed, but after that she keeps wanting to meet up and then come round and watch movies and then stay in a bed together overnight. But I just keep thinking she just thinks of me as a really good friend, so I'm not sure. :/

submitted by /u/ezrlwin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uw6Sr4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages