Is it bad if I give up when a guy sends mixed signals? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Is it bad if I give up when a guy sends mixed signals?

When I was younger, I'd do all sorts of things to get a guy who seemed unsure of me to like. Whether that be trying way too hard over texting or playing hard to get, just really pathetic, anxiety-driven behaviour. It never worked and any guy I've dated NEVER sent mixed signals. It was always so clear they liked me and I wasn't stressing.

Now I'm 21, having left a serious relationship of a few years, at the start of 2021. It's happened twice where a guy I was talking to this year seemed from interested initially. Yet, it changed to never making concrete plans, going a day or 2 without reaching out, leaving me on read for hours when they'd clearly been posting stuff online/ watching my story etc. I hate it. In both situations I gave up really fast, like in the space of maybe 2 days cos I think "eh, I want someone who wants me. Plenry of men have wanted me, I just have to find one I want back again". I just don't want to deal with the uncertainty of wishy washy men. Is this bad? Will I miss out by only bothering with men who are clearly into me?

submitted by /u/bluetones9
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fMEPhZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages