Is it wrong to love someone unconditionally ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Is it wrong to love someone unconditionally ?

Recently I met a guy who was really sweet to me. It's been 2 months since we started talking. We confessed how we felt about each other. But there was one day where we got into fight and after few days he told me about his past. He use to love someone but they got seperated due to some reason but that girl she still loves him and he still misses her. He wants to get out of this situation as he already wasted more than 3 years after her. But after that situation nothing was same he expresses everything to me but never says "I love you" after that fight. He told me once that he's still afraid and it will take time for him. Recently he posted something which indicated about her ex and me both that how glad he is to have such past and this present. At which I reacted a but furiously. His reaction was cold and we stopped talking. I messaged him but he said he doesn't want to talk and then posted something about that girl. I felt really bad. I never asked for this. It hurts alot I know that he loves me but he doesn't want to acknowledge that and I don't want to be here but at the same time I feel bad knowing that he's suffering. But I know that he have to realise everything soo I'm keeping my distance.

submitted by /u/stojanovejj
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RELClF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages