Missed opportunity - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Missed opportunity

Sorry if this is the wrong sub.

Today, me and 5 of my friends went out to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We went to a pretty big town about an hour from where we live, so we didn’t know anyone around. We first stopped at a restaurant and after we ate, decided to get ice cream from a place just down the street.

When we get there, the place is full. We could barely get all of us into the store because of how long the line is. We all crowd in the corner to make space when four girls come in, all seeming to be around our age. I didn’t try to look at them too much and seem like a creep. When we were almost up to order, I turn to one of them and ask what was good from the place. We had a short little chat about it and I introduced myself and she told me her name.

When I got my ice cream, I went out to sit by my friends outside while we ate. After a while, the girl and her friends came out and sat at another table. I was going to go over and ask for her phone number, but I was really nervous, so I decided I’d go after I finished my ice cream. But when I did, I got up to throw the cup away and as I was going over, she and her friends had gotten up and started walking away.

Idk if I did anything right, I hadn’t done anything like that before, and it took a long time for me to even muster the courage to even start the conversation in the first place. Now I just feel kinda empty because I might’ve had a chance if I hadn’t hesitated.

submitted by /u/tight_underwear
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tg9OeN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages