The worst feeling I swear - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 16, 2021

The worst feeling I swear

I’m guy for story wise. Just got done with an amazing date, I thought we both had a really good time. We did mini golf and then got some ice cream. Then we were gonna go see a movie even.

I go to movie place to meet her and I’m waiting. Only to find out been blocked on everything we shared to each other 😣

I don’t get an explanation of what I might of did wrong. I honestly thought was going great specially since we were gonna do more stuff.

She seemed to really enjoy it and even said we should go see a movie together and even were planning to next week. I hate dating so much 🥲

submitted by /u/Quality_Sweet
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uOzJYG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages