This one friend - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

This one friend

So I really like this guy out of my friendgroup but didn't made a move yet and we're still at this flirty stage.

This isn't my problem tho, I have this girl friend I talk to about all of this and now since a few days shes always talking me down as soon as he joines our call. She starts texting him a lot and talks about the "good vibe" they have. When hes gone shes mostly very supportive and uplifting but am I missing something here? I feel very weird about this change in her behaviour towards him?

submitted by /u/Wontmakethefirstmove
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2QcCDaC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages