Tips for a quiet girl with almost no dating experience - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Tips for a quiet girl with almost no dating experience

I'm 20F, and my only experience was a 4 month long relationship in highschool, but that's it. Many men/women think I am physically attractive, and honestly I think I am quite attractive with good fashion sense. However I have always turned everyone down because I was scared of emotional intimacy and I'm quiet so I feel like I will bore them and they'll think I have no personality. I want to go on a date with someone but I'm so scared I won't be interesting enough because my mind always goes blank in certain social situations. Through text they think I'm really cool and interesting but I struggle being like that in person. How do I get over these fears

submitted by /u/mittens1213
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bsel3G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages