Was I wrong to ask him this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Was I wrong to ask him this?

So I've been seeing this guy for 3 months. It started as a hook up but we had a connection and kept seeing each other, especially over the last 6 weeks or so we meet up every weekend. We've also talked about how we aren't seeing anyone other than each other. But the thing is, it feels more than casual now but less than a relationship. We don't really text which I am fine with, but we call once or twice a week (usually once) and talk for 20-30 minutes each time and then usually meet up over the weekend somewhere outside and then end up doing adult stuff afterwards. When we are together he talks about how he likes this and that about me, how he likes me, always calling me beautiful, you know that sort of thing.

What I don't like is the lack of communication. So yesterday the topic came up where he asked if we are exclusive now. Since I had been thinking about this for 2-3 weeks now so I told him that I am not sure what I am to him and that I like him (to which he said he is on the same page about that). I said that I am looking for companionship, not just sex, and that if he wants this to be a relationship then his communication skills need to get better. If he wants it to just be about sex then that's fine too but then I am going to start seeing other people as well because what we have is neither casual nor a relationship. I told him he could think about it and let me know.

Did I owe him an explanation about seeing other people? Or should I just have gone ahead and done it without telling him anyways? This is what I had been thinking about for 2ish or so weeks but he brought up the topic so I told him. I hope I did the right thing.

submitted by /u/ThatGirlIsFly
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ye4xnR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages