Why is it such a struggle to date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Why is it such a struggle to date?

So I’m a 32 year old Female who’s been single for a really long time but I honestly cannot bring myself to date or try dating apps. I’m beginning to feel like an outsider because everyone I know or meet is in a relationship or married and I wonder if I’m being too picky. I just really don’t enjoy dating apps and honestly I don’t like parties or crowds anymore either. I’m alone on the weekends and it’s really starting to get to me. How can I meet a good guy who doesn’t have issues without bars or dating apps because I’m exhausted. I’ve deleted dating apps like a million times because each time I get close to going out with someone I get too many red flags and especially after being with a narcissist, I’m scared of wasting my time. Am I the only one who feels this or that I’m doing something wrong? Because I know I’m pretty attractive at least I’ve been told that and I have a personality but my past dating experiences the men have just used me. I don’t know what to do anymore other than I don’t want to be alone forever. 😩😩😩

submitted by /u/jasmineofthevalley
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ow1Jy9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages