Guys, at what age did you finally come to the realization and accept that you'll most likely be alone forever? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Guys, at what age did you finally come to the realization and accept that you'll most likely be alone forever?

I'm about to hit 30 this month and am basically finally accepting that I'll probably never have a SO. I'm just not physically anyone's type regardless of what I do or how I improve, and that's ok

It's bittersweet because obviously it sucks but in a way I get more time to do the things i enjoy solo and not having to constantly try

submitted by /u/tco30101
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34q1H1a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages