Does this barista like me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Does this barista like me?

Okay this might be nothing really and probably a silly question, but there’s this coffee shop I frequent and this one barista is cute and friendly. The first time I ordered from there he smiled at me through his mask. Today he was there again, I ordered an iced drink. He was nice as usual. I stood there to do my school work, and I ordered another beverage later, but this time a hot beverage.

He wasn’t as friendly this time but he seemed in a hurry, there wasn’t anyone else in line but I think they do doordash.

In any case he made my drink but in my latte he gave a heart design. Ive had this before and another barista gave me a tulip. And as I walked out he told me “enjoy” but

It probably doesn’t mean anything maybe that’s the only latte art he knows how to do, or maybe it was easier since he seemed in a hurry. But it just made me wonder what if? Im not too good at telling just genuine niceness from possible flirting since Im extra nice to guys I like. But I also have a habit with guys I like taking any little thing as a sign he might like me lol So it could be nothing but Id hate to miss a way of flirting so Id like some input from people more experienced maybe. Do a lot of baristas do the heart design in their lattes? Is it a sign ?

submitted by /u/SoulOfABird
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34iOAPD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages