How can someone said they're interested in you but never ask a single question about you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 13, 2021

How can someone said they're interested in you but never ask a single question about you?

So there's this new guy at work (29M) start hitting on me (28F) and we spent a few times together and said he's interested in me and would like to spend more time together but during our conversation he mostly talked about himself and never ask any questions about my life? I just don't get it, now I'm ignoring him and he ask me for explanation.

submitted by /u/dthewhy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vWjJUK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages