How to respond to your ex guy’s cousin’s message? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

How to respond to your ex guy’s cousin’s message?

When I cut him out of my life I of course also removed his cousin from my social media, so I’m not sure if she even knew what happened between us. But I just got a text from her today asking me “how are you?”

I honestly don’t even know how to reply back, do I leave it or be like “I’m doing great”. I don’t know if this is a sly way to try to communicate with me from him or she just oblivious to the situation

Side note, me and the guy weren’t dating, it was just a fling and he was playing games so I cut him out.

submitted by /u/limitlessjan
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vb4kQm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages