What do I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

What do I do?

Hi! I am a college junior and I matched on bumble with a senior I know from my college who is graduating. He leaves town this week and we went on one date which I think went pretty well (we went out for dinner, but we were both busy with finals and did not get much time together). We have a lot in common and I want to get some alone time with him to perhaps get more intimate. I texted him saying that I had a good time with him and if he would want to by any chance come watch a movie and chill but he didn't answer that. We've talked about other things since, and he said that "he was sure that he would see me soon" after saying bye to some club members, but I'm not sure what to do.

I am fine with this not being a long-term thing, but I kind of would like a friends with benefits thing.

Should I just let it go? How do I approach the situation? Is he just not interested anymore?

submitted by /u/Additional-Dentist66
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vktKes
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages