I wanna look nice for my girl - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 15, 2021

I wanna look nice for my girl

I (17M) really wanna work on my appearance for my girlfriend. I’m not talking about losing weight and whatnot (not that I’d mind gaining a little muscle though haha), but more so in the hygiene department. I have some mental health issues as well as adhd so hygiene can sometimes be a difficult task for me to remember/ find the energy to do. I know for a fact I need to work on showering every day (teenagers smell, am I right?), but aside from that should I pick up any self care routines? Like should I get a skin routine, hair routine, workout routine, etc? And smell wise do girls like a certain type or amount of cologne? What are the best ways I can improve my self to impress her?

submitted by /u/DaVinky_Leo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fn7J7Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages