If a guy reaches his mid 20s still being an inexperienced virgin (and not by choice), if he by some chance does get an opportunity with a woman, should he be honest to her about his inexperience? Or should he lie? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 13, 2021

If a guy reaches his mid 20s still being an inexperienced virgin (and not by choice), if he by some chance does get an opportunity with a woman, should he be honest to her about his inexperience? Or should he lie?

So I often see guys who are in this situation get told to lie about their inexperience as most women won’t really put up with an utterly inexperienced man by a certain age. Virginity is typically seen as a red flag by women, especially if the guy doesn’t at least have some dating experience. Do you think he should lie about it to lower the risk of her being completely put off and bolting? Or should he be honest about his inexperience at some point? How would you feel if the guy you’re dating told you at some point that he was a kissless virgin before he met you and that you’re literally his first girlfriend? If he hadn’t have told you that info before hand, would you have even gotten as far in the relationship as you are, now?

Also this question is more about a guy looking for a relationship (his first relationship) rather than looking for something casual just to lose it, FYI.

I’m asking because my 25th birthday is coming up and I’ve never even been on a date or kissed a girl and it makes me feel really sad and lonely on top of being worried that I missed the boat. I still lament missing out on teenage love and early 20s love and fear dying alone without ever getting even a kiss. And I feel really sad about not being able to be honest about my inexperience if I by some miracle ever have a chance with someone, and that my inexperience only makes me even less desirable.

I’d love to tell a girl the truth and have her still accept me in spite of it, maybe even take the lead when it comes to some things like sex to start, but I think that’s very unrealistic.

This is also about relationships and not hookups.

submitted by /u/PrisonedMuffin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3firRbf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages