Is this a catfish or scam? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Is this a catfish or scam?

I matched with a guy on a dating app and we agreed on something casual. He got my snap and he’s been snapping me. But I don’t know anything about this guy, he went straight to sending me pics and wants to start sexting and flirting. But I feel weird doing this with a guy I know nothing about so I told him that. And he said he understands so I asked if he’d want to FaceTime and what his number is but he said yes to FT but only through Snapchat. Is this weird? Should I just tell him I’m not interested and move on?

submitted by /u/dr0pintheocean
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bVgwgt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages