Do any of you guys think it's emasculating for me 18f to make the first move on a guy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Do any of you guys think it's emasculating for me 18f to make the first move on a guy?

Soo I've really been taking a dive into relationship stuff lately. I've never been in a relationship before and Im watching YouTube videos on improving my appearance and being more feminine bc I'm too "masculine" apparently.

Anyway something have come up a few times and it's that making the first move makes a guy feel emasculated and puts me in the "dominant" and "pursuing" role if that makes sense. Now I take these things with a grain of salt but I think there might be some merit to this as it comes up more than usual.

So guys is this just one of those things where it depends on the guy? Is this a generalisation i could make? Men on here, what do you all have to say?

Please be kind, I know its kind of silly but I dont have a lot of experience in this department.

submitted by /u/solanas_awakening
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RKNtp6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages