Neither she posted nor she replied my message. Coincidently, it’s been almost 4 days since both events. Should I move on or wait for the weekend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Neither she posted nor she replied my message. Coincidently, it’s been almost 4 days since both events. Should I move on or wait for the weekend?

Hello:

I [23M] met a girl [20F] since we both took them same course. I’ve found her Fb’s profile the last week so I sent her a request, gladly she accepted it so I decided to strike a conversation. I asked for her favourite cinematographic genre, (lucky me, we both like sci-fi) then, for her favourite movie.

However, since she isn’t so much into movies and so on, I asked for her favourite activities. Hell, she hasn’t replied me yet. It’s been almost 4 days since my last message, simultaneously, she hasn’t posted anything on her profile.

So, the question lies on: The ball’s on her side of the court. So should I cut my losses and move on? Or should I wait for the weekend knowing that she hasn’t posted anything since then? Or do I have an alternative scenario?

Besides that: Was my last question (What’re your fav. activities?) rude and/or pervasive at some extent? Why? Knowing that, I was expecting to know our common interests.

submitted by /u/Schutz01
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uvSa3C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages