Why is it so hard to find a man who wants to go backpacking with me on weekends?! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Why is it so hard to find a man who wants to go backpacking with me on weekends?!

I live in a major city and basically all I’m looking for is a kind and semi-attractive guy with a stable job who wants to go hiking/camping with me on weekends. I feel like I’m not asking for much but why is it so hard to find someone who also wants this in a relationship!

submitted by /u/WhatTheFugacity_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vtTRzy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages