Is this a violation of my autonomy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Is this a violation of my autonomy

Why would she do this

I have Dilemma with a situation, I was out with this girl I have been talking to during nursing school, we both will be graduating next month first week. When we first meet in nursing school she was going through a break up from her ex of 5 years. Me and the ex are different in many ways according to her, I don’t smoke nor drink, and about to graduate nursing. The ex is the opposite and didn’t go to college but is a rapper. He cheated during their relationship. Many things has happened in this 2 years, she does care for me and her family also like me too.

Now to my current dilemma, two days ago we went out to eat and she asked for my phone to check “something” on Instagram , she was using her phone to call a company for a refund for her vacation trip. She plan on traveling with her mom and her brother gf. She is traveling a few days after graduation. Also I know her ex Instagram profile.

So today I was on Instagram and my intuition told me to recheck what possibly she was checking on IG and I decide to check her ex IG, and I notice the page didn’t pop up, I never block people. So I decided to check my block list and the page showed up there, I unblocked it and realized that the ex page also blocked me too (I believe she did this not the ex)

Now my question to redditors what could be the possible reasons she did this, any viewpoint would be appreciated

Tl;dr : why would she do this

submitted by /u/Lloyd_Ohazulike
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fm3MBE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages