To the guy who approached me in Target this afternoon - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

To the guy who approached me in Target this afternoon

You came up to me while I was at the fruit aisle contemplating whether to purchase the raspberries or not (I did end up buying them) and you told me that you saw me and thought I was pretty. I then asked you how old you were because you seemed way older than me. I told you my age, and then you told me to guess your age, to which I laughed and then replied that you were probably too old for me. You then asked me to guess your age again, and then I (awkwardly?) laughed and said "bye" before walking away.

If you happen to come across this post, I just want to let you know that I really admire your courage to approach someone the way you approached me and you seemed like a nice person. I was honestly not really in the right mindset and was a bit shook; someone approaching me and showing interest was the last thing I thought would happen and I was caught off guard. In hindsight, I probably would have asked for your socials or given you my number. I hope this did not hurt your feelings in any way and I'm sorry if it did. I hope you don't lose the courage to approach others.

submitted by /u/awesomecytoplasm
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fHtijM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages