infidelity and Abandonment, my heart is so broken - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 15, 2021

infidelity and Abandonment, my heart is so broken

First time poster, think I'm doing this right. recently posted to another subreddit and it was removed for not following karma requirements. Recently I (32F) found out that my (35M) long term partner had been cheating on me for 6 months w a coworker. I caught them together, in our bed, our 7 year old daughter with me. . This was not suspected, I had no idea. I thought we were happy, I love/loved him so much. I was dealt a shitty deck of cards in life and he was my happy ending, my best friend, he treated myself and our daughter like queens. now, He seems to not care the pain this is causing When I told him it was over, he laughed at me, called me pathetic, and said "finally". he LAUGHED. I've been a SAHM for 6 years, depending on him for everything. everything is in his name. I have nothing. I trusted him completely. we were trying to figure out how to handle the split, when a week ago I came home and he was gone. all of his things, furniture, kitchen stuff, anything of value. he emptied our bank accounts. he left me and our girl penniless except for the cash I had on me, which was like $70. I've accepted that he is gone and im trying to be strong for my little girl, shes in therapy and i make sure she knows her mama is never going anywhere - but what do I do now? I don't have any friends except for one out of state, and I have no living family. i am completely alone. no grocery money, no gas to go to the library for internet to look for a job, I don't even have tampons for my period, I'm running out if shampoo, I feel utterly pathetic. I constantly hit up the food banks but it's not enough. I've applied for food stamps, nothing yet. how will i pay rent? I have bills coming up. how do I do this? I can't sleep, I have nightmares about us ending up homeless, how do you do this to people you say you love? all those nights holding me and planning our future. I thought of his mom as my own and she claims she doesn't know where he is. I have begged the few people I know for a bit of help, even my in laws and nothing. what do I do?? how do I get through this emotionally when I cant survive financially. how do I take care of her, i feel like a terrible mother. the cheating itself has torn me apart, and I can't even take care if my girl my heart is so hurt, I am broken, I have never been so terrified of the future and I need advice so bad. I have nothing of value to sell, I posted everywhere offering house cleaning etc services, I am trying everything. if anyone has any ideas, thoughts, words of encouragement, things i can try, please message me! my life has fallen apart completely and I can't wrap my head around the infedelity and abandonment. thank you!! so much. keeping my fingers crossed and praying nonstop for a solution.

ps - sorry for the long post!

submitted by /u/obv_a_throwaway1217
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wdJLmD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages