The epitome of dating in 2021 and in your 20s... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

The epitome of dating in 2021 and in your 20s...

So basically I have been talking to and seeing this guy for the past three weeks or so. Both the same age 27. We met online, had a lot in common and started to talk everyday etc. We’ve gone on like 3 dates and he has mentioned a few times that I’m hesitant to “touch” him so he’s not sure how into him I am. I’ve reassured him I am very into him and I’m sure that’s been more than obvious.

The other day he messaged me around 8pm to basically go over to his place. I told him that would be weird for me because it’s last minute and late. The next day we were talking and made plans to see each other again and I had told him that he kind of threw me off by wanting to come over last minute and late-which is true. This made me wonder what his intentions were.

Based on this he went off on me with a million messages about how he can’t do it anymore and can’t handle that I feel he is only trying to sleep with me and said he wishes me luck with the next guy and hopes I don’t think everyone is trying to sleep with me blah blah blah and then said good luck basically. So I called him. He doesn’t answers and then messages me you called, I was working out ....that was it and this all just happened.

I’m not sure what to think of this. Like did I do something wrong? Or was I right and he probably just wanted one thing. Should I leave it be and move on. Idk maybe there’s someone else??

submitted by /u/maricara
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oVABIZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages